Several notebooks are available as a quick start introduction to pyfaust (the FAµST Python wrapper). Please use them with the latest version of pyfaust.
The notebooks are downloadable as a zip archive here. If you want to get a quick insight, below are the HTML pre-rendered versions.
- How to Create a Faust
- How to Manipulate a Faust
- Using the FAµST Factorization Wrappers
- Using the FAµST API in Algorithms
- Using the FAµST Projectors API
- Using the GPU
- Using the poly module
- Using the PALM4MSA-MHTP algorithm